The in-line position dormitory of Khabarovsk State University of Economics and Law is available for international students. It is located in five minutes ride (12-15 minutes walk) from the university. Rooms in the dormitory are two or three – occupancy. Room living space - 16,4 square meters. Shower rooms are located on the first floor.
The nearest bus stop is 2 minutes walk from the university.
Buses № 8, 23, 21, 15, 49 will move you to the downtown.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Smoking inside the building;
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages;
- Violence, gambling and other noisy and or excessively boisterous behavior;
- Keeping pet;
- Bringing in and using dangerous items, for example, flammable goods and equipment;
- Activities which disrupt other residence;
- Inviting or encouraging students of the opposite gender to visit your rooms;
- Lodging other people.
Notification of Departure:
Prior to leaving the dormitory the International Relations Department should be notified at least 14 days before.
Residents violating the above mentioned rules and regulations will be subject to eviction.
Medical Help (Campus Clinic):
There is a campus clinic available during office hours. It is located on the first floor in the building near the dormitory.
A nice canteen located on the first floor of the university is at students’ disposal.
You can find there European and Russian traditional cuisine at a low price.
Students are allowed to cook in the dormitory kitchen as well.
Markets/Cafés/Barber’s Shop and Internet Cafe
Several markets are located near the campus.
Fast-food restaurant “Golden Bird”, barber’s shop and Internet Cafe are located near the dormitory.