Application RequirementsDocuments for admission (Bachelor, Master, Postgraduate programs) :
- Scanned passport copy (page with photo);
- Original document on education and diploma supplements (for bachelors) with the list of all study courses and disciplines (modules) and their volumes as well as other constituencies of the study process + notarized translation of these documents into Russian;
- Original certificate of absence of HIV infection and other socially dangerous diseases verified by official body of home country’s health service;
- Copy of Russian visa (if a s tudent has it);
- 4 photos size 3х4 on white background.
- Application forms: Application Bachelor 2016.docx, Application Master 2016.docx
Before arriving in Khabarovsk you should:
(not later than in 2 months before arriving)
- Scanned passport copy (page with photo)
- Scanned copy of previous Russian visa (if a student has it)
- Scanned copy of the document on education with translation into Russian language
Documents for submission (Russian as a Foreign Language):
On the commercial basis or exchange program.
In order to make Russian visa, please send the e-copies of following documents to Khabarovsk State University of Economics and Law (KSUEL) international relations office (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org):
1. Scanned copy of passport (page with photo);
2. Scanned copy of previous Russian visa (if any);
3. Application form (/upload/medialibrary/d61/Application Form (KSUEL) 2019.doc).
Documents for submission (upon arrival to KSUEL):
1. Copy of Russian visa;
2. 4 photos (3х4, white background);
3. Medical certificate, issued by the official public health authority of sending country;
4. Certificate of enrollment;
5. Medical insurance (is made in Russia, cost is varied in accordance with the dollar rate).
Transfer from/to airport, railway station, river-boat station is arranged by KSUEL when arrival information is presented via email: email@example.com ).